• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car repair

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Brandy Turner

I had my car airconditioner repaired april 24 last year, I had to return it to the mechanic because they did not check for leaks and the freon leaked out. They fixed that and maybe a week later the compressor went out, he said it was covered under warrenty and he would fix it, that was eight months ago. When I call up there he aways says he'll have it ready in a few days but still hasn't touched it; he says I can come pick up the car but he won't give me my money back. He aso has my receipt from the work, he said he needed it so he could make the same mechanic fix it. I live in Georgia is there any way to make him do right by me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">