• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Repo And Damaged

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JESSA0805

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
What is the name of your state? CA

I HAD MY CAR REPOSED ON 03/23/05. :( I CALLED FMCC (FINANCE CO.) AND MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO REINSTATE MY LOAN. I SENT THEM THE MONEY SO I COULD PICK UP MY CAR. I WENT TO THE AUCTION WHERE MY CAR WAS IN STORAGE. I PICKED UP THE CAR AND HAD NOTICED THAT MY PASSENGER WINDOW WAS SCRATCHED, PASSENGER DOOR LOCK WAS BROKE. MY SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT WAS ON AND MY CAR WAS RUNNING LIKE IT WAS GOING TO STALL. WHEN THE EMPLOYEE OF THE AUCTION STORAGE PLACE BROUGHT MY CAR HE SAID IT HAD TO BE JUMPED AND WAS HAVING TROUBLE STARTING. I WAS THEN CONCERNED AND HAD DID AN INSPECTION OF THE CAR AND TOLD HIM MY CONCERNS AND HE SAID I NEEDED TO BRING IT UP WITH FMCC. I HAD CALLED FMCC WHEN I GOT HOME AND THEY HAD ADVISED ME TO CALL THE REPO COMPANY AND TAKE IT UP WITH THEM. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD SORRY YOU NEED TO CALL FMCC.....

:confused: :confused: :confused: PLEASE HELP WHAT CAN I DO MY CAR IS DAMAGED AND I CANT DRIVE MY CAR ITS ALL JACKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">