• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car service

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sbbrooks

i am in indiana. 6 months ago, we paid to have a complete engine overhaul in our car, and it is now under a three year warranty. 1 month after that the engine broke down again, we took it in and put up with bad customer service to get it fixed. 1 month after that there was another engine problem, and we had even worse customer service to get it fixed again. now, 6 months later, we are having more engine problems, and have in in the shop to be fixed again. i feel that they did not do what we paid them to do. they supposedly replaced the engine, but it has broken down three times in the past six months, on work they were supposed to have done in the first place. this has caused lost wages, not to mention the huge hassel of always trying to find rides to work and cars to borrow. my husband and I were wondering if there was any recourse we could take. our ideal situation would be to get the money back that we paid ($3300) and forget about the warranty and never bother them again. also with the warranty, we are not allowed to have anyone even look at the engine, so we are kind of stuck with this company with bad service, and whose ability we question and have no confidence in. any ideas?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">