• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Sold To Me With Lein On It

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JAMES SPRINGMAN

What is the name of your state? PA

I PURCHASED A CAR FROM A DEALERSHIP THAT WENT BANKRUPT. THEY SOLD ME A CAR WITH A LEIN ON IT. I FINACED THIS CAR THROUGH A CREDIT UNION WHO GAVE THE CHECK DIRECTLY TO THE DEALERSHIP I DID ALL THE PAPERWORK TO FINACE IT AT THE DEALERSHIP. THE OWNER OF THE DEALERSHIP IS IN JAIL. THEY COMPANY THAT HAS THE ORIGINAL LEIN ON THE CAR WANTS IT BACK AND THEY HAVE THE TITLE AND WONT GIVE IT UP. SO I CAN NOT GET REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAR. MY QUESTION IS SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY THE CREDIT UNION EVEN THOUGH I WILL NEVER OWN THE CAR BY DOING THIS?

C

condaggitt

NO YOU WILL OWE THE MONEY FOREVER LOSER....CAUSE YOU CANT READ WHAT IS TYPED ABOVE IN RED LETTERS, MAYBE IF YOU COULD READ YOU WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS.

J

jh112

If you get nothing from your post, contact the state reps. office or talk to a magistrate. They should be able to advise you on how and where to
start.

It would have been sufficient for your responder to be CIVIL, as it also says at the top of the page, and ask you to re- submit your post in lower case letters. Use caps only where needed, as others do. Lower case letters make the post easier to read and do not give the appearance of "yelling". condaggitt, two wrongs don't make a right ..... I know someone in a similar situation, so a helpful answer would be the ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">