• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car trade not complete

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

windchime

florida, traded my car to a long time local dealer. my car had a loan. got another car with a loan, the dealer never paid the loan on my trade, and never sent in the paper work for the new used car i got, but did cash my check for downpayment. the dealer skipped town, and i am not the only one they did this to. my old car has been seized by FBI and my old loan wants payment. FBI said i dont own my old car and they also want my new car. if i dont make a payment on my old car they are going to report it on my credit. FBI said let them repo it because they are the ones who own it. they say if they repo it, it goes against me because i have a contract with them. what do i do? i cant pay for help i am already out alot of money.
To make things worse I just got back from the hospital.The only car I had left was totaled with my husband in it, while I sat here writting this letter. My husband is ok we think.
This is NO JOKE, PLEASE I need help.

[Edited by windchime on 06-09-2001 at 12:46 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">