• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cars not bicked up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sanddollar3

What is the name of your state? New Hampshire

About 8 months back I sold 2 Volkswagen converables to a man from Boston, MA. I only know his first name, never would tell me his last name. He gave me $1000 of the $1400 for the cars and was told and agreed to pick up one of them by the next Friday. Well i still have both, and would realy like to get rid of them. I tried to call numerous times, and could never get an answer. Over the time I have misplased his numeber, and he never called. What can I do about reselling the cars? And if I do do I hev to return his money since it has been so long? I have kind of been storing them for him.

djohnson

What was your agreement for the 1000.00? Was it a deposit or a down payment? Do you have anything in writing? Did you give him a bill of sale?

S

sanddollar3

The $1000 was just a deposit, he still ows me $400. We agrred for him to pick up at least one of the cars by the end of the week. This all took place back in late September early October of 2002.

S

sanddollar3

I offered to give him something in writing but he said that it was not necessary, and I did not give him a bill of sale.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">