• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cashiers check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beauzer

What is the name of your state? MT

i recieved a cashiers check, cashed it like everybody does. few days past so then i open a savings account, the check came back. so now i dont have enuff funds and the bank is charging me the over draft fee. i thought a cashiers check was like a money order, its garenteed to be good. now im getting $28 a day loss and just found out about it 3 days later after the check came back. can i sue this prick that canceling his check?

B

beauzer

im finding out this guy sent me a check that never had funds. (fraud check) how would i go about this or what is the best way of. this dick is from nigeria, and im finding out there is alot of these dick heads in this country that are making fraud cashiers checks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">