• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cell Phone Store Owner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jameswhite36

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Ca
I bought 4 cell phones from a local auturized dealer. At which time I included total equipment coverage insurance. I was told if I had any issues IE broken phone service ect to bring the phone right back to the store where I purchased the phones. Well after 45 days or so my wife broke her phone. I did as instructed and brought the phone to the dealer where he proceeded to try to charge me with a 100 dollar deductable. I had my terms and conditions in hand and showed him where it stated only a 50.00 dollar deductable. He was upset after I stated i was going to file a complaint with the service provider and with the BBB. He told me to finishe the insurance transaction on my own. The next day my phones did not work any more (strange) I call my service provider and was told that the local authurized dealer had called the night earlier and reported all my phones lost and stolen and suspended my service. What can I do or am I stuck this seems to be some kind of fraud Please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">