• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Central Air Conditioning System Problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ccjohnson2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas - I had a completely new air conditioning unit installed in my home in April 2007 which included 2 air conditioners and a new furnace. In June 2008 one of the A/C blower motors went out and was replaced. In April 2009 another A/C blower motor went out and was replaced. Today (April 2010) I have been told that both blower motors are about to go out and need to be replaced. I also contacted the manufacturer of our units and was told that, to date, no claims have been filed with them under warranty for the parts that have gone out in the past. Not sure where the parts have been coming from at this point. The owner of the company gets very irritated every time we have issues with our units and attempt to have them repaired.

Do I have any recourse in getting the units replaced?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">