• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CenturyLink robbing and harassing me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

EvilCenturyLink

I live in Colorado, and in an area where the only service that is available to me is DSL -- Centurylink. I've checked.

Between both my bank, Bellco, and Centurylink, $364.17 disappeared from my account and they don't know where it is. Sometime in September I was double-charged that amount, and waited a week or so to ensure it wasn't a temporary hold. After reversing one of the duplicates, Centurylink promptly claimed I never paid. After many three-way calls with my bank proving them wrong, their "payment investigations" (excuse to get off the phone) have all failed. Their records are flawed, representatives rude, and even their in-store locations really didn't show any care for me as a customer. For months they have been harassing me by cutting service and demanding I pay it again. They're now charging me for the months I haven't had service. I call just about every day, sometimes multiple times.

Hundreds. Of. Calls.

what can I do to get them to leave me alone? They refuse to reverse the charge, and I refuse to pay again. I only get paid minimum wage and only order internet service from them. I'm at my wits end and I feel wronged, robbed, and aggressively engaged. I'm thankful for any advice...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">