• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cheated and dont know what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

josuz21

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
I went out of town and aloud my brother to use my car. Its a 09' nissan versa and it went dead. He brought it into to the nissan dealership with out my knowledge. They gave him a loaner vehicle which he returned late and dirty. I get back from my vacation and my car is t the dealership. They wont give me my car back unless I pay 460 dollars for the loaner car that I had nothing to do with. I don't know what to do. I didn't sign anything and the loaner car wasn't even in my name. I don't understand how they can keep my car for my brothers debt. Some one please help I don't know what to do I have a 1 year old kid who I watch twice a week and I can't be without a car when I have my son.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">