• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cheated by parcle fowarder

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kyo

What is the name of your state?

Hello, I`m a Japanese who mail ordered goods from US. Since it was heavy, I tried to use parcel forwarding service in IL, which I found on the web, to save shipping. Purchased items were already sent to them, but I have no response from them since then. It`s almost three weeks since my card was charged. Looks I`m cheated and my purchased goods might already be sold on somewhere on auction??? I feel really sick!! How can I get my money back, and purnish these crooks? Any good idea? Thanks in advance for any help.

djohnson

Please read the large red print at the top of screen. State to state laws vary so much that an international law or help is not possible at this site at this time.

K

kyo

farther info. please!

Hello, thanks for the answer, djohnson. However, I was disappointed a bit to hear your opinion. Sure I`m here in Japan, but the forwarder is in IL, Herrin, and I believe he is under the control of US law. (Have you read my message well?)

In my opinion, breaking promise is a breaking promise, and fraud is a fraud in any country. (Or is this legal in US?)

I got an answer from mail order company, in that mail they stated, my cargo was shipped 03/04/03 by UPS with tracking No. 1ZE637800343678941to the address I gave them in Herrin, IL. and it was received there by him on 03/06/03.

It`s obvious he actually received the cargo and decided not to reply me so that he got it for free! The value was more than $1000. Now I`m looking for a attorney, who works as my US agent to resolve the problem. I believe a call by lawyer will work well for these kind of crooks. Do you think can I sue him and get my money back? Awaiting your farther info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">