• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

childcare

• Thread starter sharon ostendorf
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sharon ostendorf

i live in arizona, and self-employed.i run a preschool and daycare out of my home.i have each parent sign contracts.one parent just left owing me back pay plus two week notice. is it worth the time and hassle to go after him.he will not return my calls, even though he said weeks ago he would be by.i have is sign agreement.this has happened in the past with another family and i feel something needs to be done.

L

loku

child care contracts

Whether it is worth the time depends on how much the parent owes you. From the facts you give you would have a very good case in Small Claims court for breach of contract. Since this has happened more than once, it might be worth your while to accustom yourself to small claims court. Another option is to have a lawyer write a letter to the parent on your behalf.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">