• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Classic buyer beware scenario

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

smartone

To make a long story short, I bided and won an adult site on Ebay, ask question of the seller, he assured me it was a profitable program. Mail my money to the company for the domain name registration, only bought 1 site out of 5 just to try the program. They claim to set you up with a website, and provide over 5,000 surfers to the site, and 21 mths support.
all within 6 mths, if you cannot make $14K within 6 months then the site is yours free, to do as you please. Well all I receive is emails from the webmaster, and upon conducting my own research, I found out the everything on the internet about this program says its a scam. The webmaster claim to have over 40K members, some buying 20sites at $76UDS per site. Found out saturday that www.090isp.com was serve with a class action lawsuit in the UK, I contacted some people that believe they were also scam, and I manage to contact the lawyer for the case. I was told to keep all information that they had so many names and were sorting things out. I've ask for my money back, but I really want to know if a class action suit can be filed against the company www.090isp.com here in the USA since they are located in the UK. So many people have contacted me that are in much deeper than I am here in the US. Is there anything we can do.

Memphis, TN

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">