• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Client sues because she wants a full refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Joi70

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virgina

Hello I did a clients hair in a salon I was considering buying. I sold her a hair piece she claims is defective. After lots of texting and back and forth I told her I would refund her the amount she asked for because I did not want any more issues. She is even threatening the Salon owner who had nothing to do with the transaction. Initially she wanted to get the refund from the vendor I got the hair piece from I filed a claim with them and they agreed to a partial refund 50.00 when I sold it to her for 60.00 she doesn't want to accept the 50.00 and claims to be suing me and the salon owner. Does she have a claim against the salon owner?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">