• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Community Service?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MelPurvis

What is the name of your state? Pa
I am the scoutmaster at the local Boy Scout Troop. A good friend has been shipped to Iraq and asked me to look in on his mom (she now lives alone until he returns). Scouts in the troop have been shoveling her snow and want to mow the lawn and do other odd jobs for her. I'm no contractor but I have replaced a few doors, recaulked her tub and other things for her. She has a son (unemployed) that lives a mile away but I'm the one that takes her to her Dr's appointments and we do the little things she needs (she loves the company). I have heard him comment about the quality of our work. How do I protect the kids and myself from negative consequences?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">