• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Company refuses to honor written contract.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fhardin

I live in Florida. I signed a contract with VoiceStream in January for a years service. Each month they messed up the invoicing in one way or another. The latest problem is that they seem to have changed my plan without my permission and when I called to question it, was told that this was the only plan they could offer me. I told them I had a signed contract stating what the plan was. They didn't care. They said they could not honor it and that I would have to settle for the plan they offer new customers now. Months ago when I wanted out of this contract (because of numerous billing problems and monthly phone calls to their "customer care" people, I was told it would cost me $600 ($200 per phone) to cancel the service and get out of the contract. Now THEY are the ones breaking the contract and I am just supposed to sit back and take it. I can't get anyone at the company to help me straighten this out. What are my options? Thanks for your time and attention. These people and the problems I have had with them have been a total nightmare for the past eight months. Please give me some advice as to where to go next.

C

CamMan

I have no advice, I am just a mechanic. Voicestream screwed up my billing so badly, I finally just quit calling and let the account go dead. Those people are rediculous.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">