• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Complaint For Non-delivery & Non-performance Of Online Guarantee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ab1kenobe

state: California

I have a complaint regarding an online PayPal transaction ($250) with a copywriter located in Texas due to Non-performance and Non-Fulfillment of published online workmanship guarantee.

Since I used a debit card, my bank is slow at securing a refund.

I filed a complaint with the BBB of Houston (BBBHOU.org) which inevitably took no action, even with full documentation provided.

Today I filed a complaint with The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) and provided full documentation.
http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

QUESTION-1: What other steps would be recommended in regards filing a complaint with gov't agencies in CA and TX?

QUESTION-2: How might I best expose the business practices of this copywriter's business ethics via the Internet.

Thank you,

Alan

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">