• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Computer Warranty Work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pastoverdue

What is the name of your state? Texas

Location of Business - Twinsburg, OH

Back in July 2002, I sent my computer in for repairs. After not hearing anything for a month I contacted the office and the said that they did not have my computer. After confirming with UPS that they had my unit they told me that it was damaged in shipping and referred me to there web page which says they are not responsible for returns that were damaged during shipping. On the other hand they expect you to report damages to the shipper and them immediately upon receipt, a policy which they clearly do not follow themselves.

After many attempts to resolve the situation one of the guys who is part owner told me that it is not his problem to even try to do anything. Not only did he say this, he refuses to return calls and was very dishonest to the shipper (UPS).

Do I have to absorb the expense and classify it as a loss or could is there anyway that I can recoup my money plus additional expenses that may be incurred?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">