• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

confused about new car purchase contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

djandkj

What is the name of your state? oklahoma

I bought a new chevy 2003 trailblazer on 7-14-2003 signed the contract on the 14th the final price for the trailblazer was 26,969.73 after trade in and my trade was a 2002 chevy blazer with 17,914 miles. on the 25th of july (which was 2 weeks after signing contract) they left message on my answering machine that they didnt add in my trade to the price of the car and i need to come in and get it all straightened out because this was bad and the numbers were not adding up right they must have put in computer wrong the message said something to the effect that it was a difference of 33,000.00 or something to that effect i didn't understand what she was saying. what should i expect when i talk to them i have already got insurance on new vechiel and canceled my extended warranty on the 2002 blazer and signed my 2002 blazer title over to them and signed contract for the amount of 26,969.73 which the contract had my payoff of the 2002 blazer included in the amount.

C

condaggitt

tell them tough, thats what you pay your employees to do, they are hired to add properly.

If you cant find employees to do the job right, then you arent paying them enough money.

Go have fun with your new suv.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">