• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

consumer right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shawnma

I live in Mass. One day I had my file developed in one store. I wanted 1 set, but it came back with 2 sets. Does the store has the right to keep the extra set of print? I just wanted to pay 1 set since that what I wanted. But, I did not feel good for the store to keep the extra set of my pictures.

Thanks.

L

lawrat

Their mistake. Did you fill out one of those forms that says one set or 2? If you have it, and they kept the pics, you stand a pretty good chance of getting some successful negotiations. Like? free prints, film, etc. Why? Invasion of privacy/no consent for keeping the pics.

S

shawnma

Thanks.

Yes, I did fill out the form. I thought they did not have the right to keep my pcitures.

Thanks again!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">