• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consumer Rights???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sxyblndeflirt

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Hello,
Today my son (15 yrs) and his friend walked to a nearby store, my son asked the clerk the price of a trading card game, the clerk responded the game cost $15. My son purchased the trading card game for $15. My son then went to his friends house were they opened the game (which is decks of cards). After seeing the contents which included rare ($85+) trading cards, My sons friend said WOW! I am going back to the store to buy a box also! My sons friend and his little brother then went to the store where the Manager had now returned. The clerk remembered my sons friend and told the manager that he and my son where the ones who bought the trading card game for $15. The Manager prompty starts telling my sons friend YOU TELL YOUR FRIEND (my son)TO BRING BACK THE TRADING GAME HE PURCHASED NOW!!!!!!! OR HE IS IN BIG AND I MEAN BIG TROUBLE.!!!!!! I AM CONTACTING THE AUTHORITIES!!!!!!! THAT TRADING CARD GAME COSTS $90 NOT $15. SO HE BETTER GET IT BACK TO ME NOW!!! After DRILLING AND SCREAMING at the boys which are now in tears my sons friend returned home and told my son he had better get the cards back or he is going to be in trouble with the law etc....My son returned the deck and then returned home extremely upset because this Manager also screamed at him!
Do I have any legal recourse??? Can I file harrasment charges or demand the game be sold to him at the original amount quoted??

This manager has me pretty upset with her conduct! I feel we should have a legal right somewhere in this mess!

Thank You

shortbus

Since you weren't in the store, I imagine the manager & clerk would have a different story about the "screaming". Your son didn't need to bring the deck back to begin with.

Forget about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">