• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consumer Rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

careful2

I live in Maryland and I ordered some wheels online from a car accessory company in California. Basically The wheel that they had advertised was not the wheel they had delivered. The wheel that was delivered turned out to be a newer version of the original wheel on that site. There was no mention of the wheel advertised on the site being no longer made, so I ordered that wheel thinking that was the product to be expected. The newer version of the wheel is not to my liking. I had asked another wheel dealer about these wheels to which he told me they were discontinued.There refund policy is no returns only exchanges, but what if they are not delivery the product advertised on there internet site. Arent they liable for false advertisement. What are my rights in this case, if they cant deliver the wheel on the site being advertised.

JETX

And what did the merchant say when you contacted them IN WRITING about your dispute???

Did you pay with a credit card?? If so, return the wheel and dispute the charge with the credit card company. KEEP ALL RECEIPTS AND COPIES.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">