• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

consumer warranty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

n. breidenthal

washington

last march 2002, i purchased an aiwa cd player thru amazon.com. i played the machine twice and it broke. i took it to an authorized dealer for repair. it was still under complete warranty. i have called the repair shop, i have called aiwa and still it is not repaired. i spoke to an attorney and upon his advise wrote them a RRR letter. i still have not had any reply and have not received my return receipt. is there any recourse for enforcing warranties?

HomeGuru

n. breidenthal said:
washington

last march 2002, i purchased an aiwa cd player thru amazon.com. i played the machine twice and it broke. i took it to an authorized dealer for repair. it was still under complete warranty. i have called the repair shop, i have called aiwa and still it is not repaired. i spoke to an attorney and upon his advise wrote them a RRR letter. i still have not had any reply and have not received my return receipt. is there any recourse for enforcing warranties?
**A: yes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">