• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Philultra

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas. I recently went from leasing my vehicle to purchasing the vehicle, it was at the end of the lease contract. I purchased the vehicle for a total of 60 months to make payments. About two weeks after I signed the paperwork, I received a call from the dealership, stating I have to sign some papers, the bank wants to go with 48 months, not the 60. Is this legal? Can they do this?
thank you.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas. I recently went from leasing my vehicle to purchasing the vehicle, it was at the end of the lease contract. I purchased the vehicle for a total of 60 months to make payments. About two weeks after I signed the paperwork, I received a call from the dealership, stating I have to sign some papers, the bank wants to go with 48 months, not the 60. Is this legal? Can they do this?
thank you.
**A: yes it is legal. Look at your paperwork. Does the fine print somewhere say "subject to lender's approval?"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">