• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mcmurkv

hello,

i was recently married and hired a photographer to do my pictures. we picked up some of the pictures to review and still needed to select which pictures we would like to have in 8x10's and 5x7's. he told us to send them to him by october 1, 2001. we did not send them to him by oct 1, 2001. he says he will not let us select which pictures we want because it was after that date. The contracts states that we will receive 4 8x10, 15-5x7's and 60-3x5. he gave us the 3x5, but we have not been able to select which pictures we want in the other sizes. so he has not printed them yet. he says he strictly goes by the contract, but in the contract it only states pertaining to that: Any photographs not picked up withing 30 days will be recycled. we did not select the photographs yet, so there was not any pictures to pick up. according to the terminology of the contract, can he do this. I live in kentucky. please help me!:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">