• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract/bond

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cindyw312

What is the name of your state? Florida
I bail someone out of jail 2 times in 2002, never told me or bond company about past arrest when asked. signed paper stating he would sign his truck over to me for money I loaned him and I had a lien on my home due to large amount of bond. found out truck is not in his name after he was bonded out. What are my rights? Also there is a status in FL about providing false information in order to obtain bond would I be able to file under this status because I did sign the bond paper work which is a legal document and if he didn't show up to court and we couldn't locate him they could have taken my home away from me. Also he owes me over 13K plus interest

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">