• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract cancellation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kerrya60

What is the name of your state? California

I recently signed a contract with a Modeling Agency for a photo shoot for my daughter. It was at a local hotel where they were holding "auditions". I gave a credit card number. When I got home, I researched the company and found many complaints about misrepresentation and fraud and a bad report with the BBB. I called to cancel on Tuesday morning but they went ahead and charged my card and said I am responsible for payment.

Do I have a period of time to legally cancel? How do I get my money back?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Kerrya60 said:
What is the name of your state? California

I recently signed a contract with a Modeling Agency for a photo shoot for my daughter. It was at a local hotel where they were holding "auditions". I gave a credit card number. When I got home, I researched the company and found many complaints about misrepresentation and fraud and a bad report with the BBB. I called to cancel on Tuesday morning but they went ahead and charged my card and said I am responsible for payment.

Do I have a period of time to legally cancel? How do I get my money back?

My response:

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]http://www.modelingscams.org/afts.html

Read it thoroughly.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">