• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract cancellation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pseek

I signed a contract in WA state with a singles set up company. The contract stated there shall be no refunds whatsoever. I paid by credit card. I changed my mind, and sent a certified letter in writing before the 72 hour period.I also notified them by email. I quoted the cooling off law etc.They tried to say the law doesn't apply due to the revised code of washington which I checked and there is nothing on this type of thing.The main business is out of Tuson, AZ, this business is rented in an office building,they've only been there since december, where they do alot of business out of. Can I get my money back if I've done all these steps?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">