• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract with car dealer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Melissa Mueller

i live in st. louis mo. my boyfriend and i went to try and get a use vehicle. we were not satisfied with the way they treated us and wished not to do business with them. we had already singed a contract giveing them $500.00 down (no-refundable) with a verbal agreement that if the loan came back with the interest to high or the payments to high we could get our money back. they are now saying to bad so sad. now on the contract that we singed it does not have their singneture on the contract anywhere. is this our loop hole? does this make it a voided contract? and if i have to take them to small claims court would the fact that their john handcock is not on the contract help my chances to win?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">