• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract discrepancies please help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

razor85

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new mexico

so have recently got a car from a laocal dealership about 30 days ago. over that time i have signed 4 contracts none of thaem have ever been voided. thay made me an offer that thay could get me financed with low intrest so i went for it thats where the fourth comes in. well about a week later i recived a letter from the finace company that my loan was denied due to my credit. now it seems to me that thats a breach of contract since thay cannot with hold there end of the deal. well i told them i would find my own financing. well the finance company i found denied the loan because there is 4 open contracts on the truck. and there were too many discrepancies with the contracts one shows a autosecure charge for $900 but on another its not listed yet factored into the total. also the sales order the delership faxed them showed the selling price as $9000 when we agreed upon $6000. so im just looking for advice or my options. i figure i could just walk away free and clear since thay broke the contract rite?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new mexico

so have recently got a car from a laocal dealership about 30 days ago. over that time i have signed 4 contracts none of thaem have ever been voided. thay made me an offer that thay could get me financed with low intrest so i went for it thats where the fourth comes in. well about a week later i recived a letter from the finace company that my loan was denied due to my credit. now it seems to me that thats a breach of contract since thay cannot with hold there end of the deal. well i told them i would find my own financing. well the finance company i found denied the loan because there is 4 open contracts on the truck. and there were too many discrepancies with the contracts one shows a autosecure charge for $900 but on another its not listed yet factored into the total. also the sales order the delership faxed them showed the selling price as $9000 when we agreed upon $6000. so im just looking for advice or my options. i figure i could just walk away free and clear since thay broke the contract rite?
Rong .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">