• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract gone bad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bklyngrim

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
Hey so I made this contract with this guy for a motorcycle to pay 100 a month til Jan and buy it out in jan for 1300 and I'm able to buy it out earlier but now that I'm about to sell it and give the guy his payout he doesn't want it and is demanding more money the contract was notorized but not into specific details in which I got explaining everything in txt messages with the guy so I no longer want the bike and don't want a refund just want to give it back but he's refusing to take it in the notorized contract it does not state the sale is final and there is no returns and because he's trying to screw me over due to the time frame he put on the contract which is only a window from tax season beginning to closing he want the money for those months even though is being bout out early and is claiming to try to sue me even though I never took a dime from him nor am I requesting a refund for the parts I installed on it and have paid already I just refuse to continue to pay and continue business with this person

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
Hey so I made this contract with this guy for a motorcycle to pay 100 a month til Jan and buy it out in jan for 1300 and I'm able to buy it out earlier but now that I'm about to sell it and give the guy his payout he doesn't want it and is demanding more money the contract was notorized but not into specific details in which I got explaining everything in txt messages with the guy so I no longer want the bike and don't want a refund just want to give it back but he's refusing to take it in the notorized contract it does not state the sale is final and there is no returns and because he's trying to screw me over due to the time frame he put on the contract which is only a window from tax season beginning to closing he want the money for those months even though is being bout out early and is claiming to try to sue me even though I never took a dime from him nor am I requesting a refund for the parts I installed on it and have paid already I just refuse to continue to pay and continue business with this person
Periods are important!

Now. Exactly how did you get from wanting to pay it off early, and no longer wanting the bike?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">