• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A contract I signed but mistakenly not in my full legal name

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Edwinchik

a auto contract I signed yesterday and eventually find out some told cheap warranty actually is a rip off

The sales contract, warranty contract doesn't not print my full legal name like in my license, meaning not valid?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
a auto contract I signed yesterday and eventually find out some told cheap warranty actually is a rip off

The sales contract, warranty contract doesn't not print my full legal name like in my license, meaning not valid?
Nope. That doesn't invalidate it.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Sorry, this forum is for US law only. If you are in the US, then see Ohiogal's response. If you are not in the US, then seek legal guidance that is applicable to your country.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">