• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract With Landlord and perspective home Buyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Shadowpoet

I rented a house with owner of property with knowledge of the house is for Sale the perspective buyer and Agent are pushing owner to quick escrow when lease states 30 days after close of escrow that we have to move they are forcing issue trying to persuade us to move prior to 30 days and Escrow hasnt even closed yet. Nor has the loan on the house even been aprroved under what law or renters rights do I have to keep the realtor and Perspective buyers from Harassment of me and my family I pay rent I even have agreements with owner to fix and repair the pre escrow reapairs on the house. This Agent is from a outside agency and not the listed realtor for the property yet she assumes we are going to move as sooon as they get the loan which is not in the contract or lease with the landlord owner of house.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">