• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

charlen1

What is the name of your state? N.J. If I signed a contract with a dog trainer and he is prepaid as is his custom, he does not contact me in a month, says its not his job to call everyone its mine. Becomes rude .I say I feel we can not work together! He says he will not return my money! Unless I show phone records to prove I tried to call him. I dont think I have to do this do I. And what is my legal recourse ? :mad:

Z

zappy

Ummmm .....YOU make an appointment for your HAIRDRESSER...right?

So why cant you do the same for your DAWG?

Maybe YOU need the DAWG training more then your DAWG does!!!!

C

charlen1

Im sorry I thought this was going to be answered by a professional . In the directions we are instructed to be brief, leaving out all the detail of my attempts of contacting this person and the understanding of a medical situation he was experencing and the fact he was contacting the new client ( which I turned him on to ) I was hopping to find out the rights we as consumers have. Not come across a person who has nothing better to do then send rude nonintelligent comments out to situations which you have no knowledge. I think you need to look into the mirror and aks your self what makes me so angry.? ps dog!
------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">