• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract refund?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SpeilMitMir1

State:Oklahoma
I signed a 2 year contract with a Tanning Salon and was charged 30.00 dollars a month for 17 months totalling $510.00.I never once used their salon with the exception of the first day I walked in and signed contract.I was under the impression that they would would freeze my account if I were not using their salon after a month or so.I called them and they said I should have been offered a "freeze account" option when signing contract.I don`t remember being offered that.I want to know If there is any way I can get refunded all of my money I have payed them($510.00) for the 17 months I never used their salon and equipment one time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">