• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract signed but billed differently

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fwolfe2011

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

Hello all. I hope this is the right spot. I signed a contract with Events and Adventures and that was the name on the contract and all of the forms that I had signed. When I check my statement I am getting charged by Your Social Life. Is there any breach of contract there? Can I dispute these charges?

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

Hello all. I hope this is the right spot. I signed a contract with Events and Adventures and that was the name on the contract and all of the forms that I had signed. When I check my statement I am getting charged by Your Social Life. Is there any breach of contract there? Can I dispute these charges?
Events and Adventures is owned and operated by a company named Your Social Life. The billing you received from Your Social Life would not be a breach of contract.

I hope you read the contract from Events and Adventures carefully, and understood all of its terms and conditions, and know what you have committed yourself to by signing.

How long ago did you sign the contract? I assume it was longer than 3 days ago if you have received a billing already.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">