• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract W/Business To Sale Broker

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

b.ranford

Ohio

i signed a contract to sell my catering bus. with a bus broker in 11/99. the broker wasn't able to sell in the 6 months agreed upon. since that time i have been trying on my own. the buyer i found contacted a person for an appraisal and he happen to be the person i was using in 11/99. he contacted me saying was still my broker. and he would is intiltled to a fee. my original contract was signed when he was with another company. the new company did not take my business for sale with their company. he states that he kept my busines and was trying to sell it by word of mouth. also in my contract it states that to cancel i should in writing cancel 30 days prior to cancel date.

thanks,
bobbie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">