• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contractor work not complete but i am being sued for breach

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

llybrook

please help! received summons and need to file dispute!!

What is the name of your state? ohio
i contracted in june 2002 to have hail damage repairs completed. as of today (3/26/03) work remains incomplete and paint materials have not been returned (by a subcontractor to the general contractor.) i have already had to have another contractor complete work that the general contractor said they could not do, but the work is listed in the contract agreement.

i received a summons today for breach of contract, and the contractor is attempting to collect "overhead and profit" of $1500. to date i have paid between $7000 to 7500.

i now need to file an answer with the municipal court in order to dispute the claim. what information needs to be provided in my answer in order to be considered a valid filing?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">