• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cooling off period

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

liaia

What is the name of your state? north carolina. i traded a motor home in mesa arizona,the day following the signing of a purchase/trade agreement, i wanted to trade for a lower priced unit. the sales mgr said no way and that i was stuck with it. do i have any recourse in this matter? it has been more than 60 days.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

liaia said:
What is the name of your state? north carolina. i traded a motor home in mesa arazona,the day following the signing of a purchase/trade agreement, i wanted to trade for a lower priced unit. the sales mgr said no way and that i was stuck with it. do i have any recourse in this matter? it has been more than 60 days.

My response:

You have no recourse with the dealership in this matter. As a matter of fact, you had none since the day you signed the contract and drove your vehicle off the dealership lot.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">