• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Could I request for a license for my son?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjoe

Hello everyone at FA,
The basic point of this post is to see if It could be possible to obtain a license for my son. The reason for this is because I am almost incabable of driving due to severe pain in my leg and back from an accident that occured in my 20s. Part of the pain in my back is also from a pinched Sciatic nerve. I will be honest, my wife had Glaucoma and is a horrible driver. Because of her bad eye sight, she dosen't like to drive at night or far away from home. Part of her inabillity of driving is due to a lack of depth perception. Together, it is a pain to drive my son and our two carpools to school. This is the reason I want to see if it was possible if my 15 and a half year old son would be elidgable for this through a court of law or other means. If I were to go in court for this matter, is it possible the Judge would take away our licences because of our impaired driving?
Thank you, Rob

Happy Trails

jjoe said:
Hello everyone at FA,
The basic point of this post is to see if It could be possible to obtain a license for my son. The reason for this is because I am almost incabable of driving due to severe pain in my leg and back from an accident that occured in my 20s. Part of the pain in my back is also from a pinched Sciatic nerve. I will be honest, my wife had Glaucoma and is a horrible driver. Because of her bad eye sight, she dosen't like to drive at night or far away from home. Part of her inabillity of driving is due to a lack of depth perception. Together, it is a pain to drive my son and our two carpools to school. This is the reason I want to see if it was possible if my 15 and a half year old son would be elidgable for this through a court of law or other means. If I were to go in court for this matter, is it possible the Judge would take away our licences because of our impaired driving?
Thank you, Rob
First off, what state are you from?

Does he have a learners permit?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">