• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cox cable internet issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loginix

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Arizona

Let me explain my situation I rent an apartment that offers basic Internet and cable tv that is included in that rent so it isn't cheap I live in nice area, we have to buy our own modem and router, which I did. If we want a faster speed we pay the difference and I upgraded and I do pay the difference that's fine with me. The othe day I tried to upgrade to even faster speed with a promotion they are offering for all new me existing customers 100/mb for $5 extra a month and they offered me as soon as I called to upgrade. After they tried to input and find out my apartments pays for my basic Internet they say I don't qualify because my apartments pay for basic ( but I upgraded once and pay the difference ) so I asked them to send something in writing that defines why I don't qualify. They had no response for that and had nothing in writing, what can I do? Any input would be good?

Silverplum

Arizona

Let me explain my situation I rent an apartment that offers basic Internet and cable tv that is included in that rent so it isn't cheap I live in nice area, we have to buy our own modem and router, which I did. If we want a faster speed we pay the difference and I upgraded and I do pay the difference that's fine with me. The othe day I tried to upgrade to even faster speed with a promotion they are offering for all new me existing customers 100/mb for $5 extra a month and they offered me as soon as I called to upgrade. After they tried to input and find out my apartments pays for my basic Internet they say I don't qualify because my apartments pay for basic ( but I upgraded once and pay the difference ) so I asked them to send something in writing that defines why I don't qualify. They had no response for that and had nothing in writing, what can I do? Any input would be good?
This is not a legal issue.

http://www.cox.com/residential/support.cox

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Arizona

I'm sorry...did you have a legal question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">