• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

crazy ex wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

toottoot

What is the name of your state? georgia

how can you get a psychological evaluation performed on ex wife if she has no living family members? i feel that my children are in danger being with her. we have joint custody but i had to sign a piece of paper for my divorce to be final that gave her final say over all things involving the children. i really feel that this woman is crazy. she calls everyday and i don't mind if it is about the children and legit. but she calls just to tell me that she thinks that i am wothless. is there anything that can be done? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djohnson

If she is harassing you or stalking you then yes there are things that can be done. The things you have mentioned here does not show any harm to the children. You would need to document everything and get an attorney and take her back to court for custody. You can't just have someone evaluated against their will.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">