• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

credit card usage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lmh

i am in ohio and was talking to a store in michigan trying to buy a dress. the lady was badgering me and pressing me into making a purchase and to give her my card number as they were closing. i did and then after hanging up changed my mind as i realized what she had done. tryed to call back to cancel order they were closed and said murchandise is non returnable but she was just placing order. called credit card company and they said they already accessed my account and i couldnt stop payment. help

L

loku

Hard sell

Sorry, but I don’t think you have any valid legal reason to void the contract you made to purchase the dress. You agreed on the price, and they agreed to sell you the dress. That is a contract. The hard sell she used does not amount to extortion or deception, so that would not invalidate the contract.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">