• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Credit Check without a Signature

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TheOrmsbees

What is the name of your state? Texas

My husband and I recently were trying to buy a car. My husband filled out all the paper work and was going to get the car. A few days later the sales guy called and said they needed my info to show more income. I said but I don’t have very good credit and the guy said it didn’t matter it was just to show the income. Then in the finance office the guy tells us he ran "our" credit through every lender they do business with. He was very rude so it I didn’t think about what he said until later. Now my question is did they have the right to run my credit without my signature?? I was told it was a federal offense is that the truth?

:confused:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">