• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dating Service contract Indiana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nottooswift

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

Did I screw up.

Get me outta this $5000+ contract with a dating service in Indiana. I signed up yesterday (Saturday) and common sense took about 10 hours to kick in. Do I have any recourse? I simply can't afford it.

Hoping to be much much wiser.

Nottooswift

"It is understood and agreed that ... does not grant and you shall not request refunds, cancellations, or recissions of any kind."

"You acknowledge that a disproportionate portion of the fee for ...'s services is earned by the end of the initial interview since a great deal of time and money is spent recruiting new members, interviewing and counseling members, providing materials to new members and so on. Therefore you agree that most of the membership fee covers the cost of services provided through today's date and the rest covers the cost of future services...

If any legal action is brought by either of the parties hereto it is expressly agreed that the prevailing party in such legal action shall be entitled to recover from the other party reasonable attorney's fees in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.

This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws af the state of Indiana

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">