• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dead Tree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kyj00

I live in Virginia. About year ago, my sub division builder sent out a company (ABC) to fix drainage pipes in front of my house. The builder had to fix all the drainage pipes in our sub division in order for escrow to be released. Anyway, the ABC had to uproot our two trees (20 feet high) to get to the pipe. The machine they used grip the tree truck to pull it up. In doing that, it damaged the bark. I pointed out the damage but they said the tree will be fine. Well my common sense told me other wise. They said by next year the tree should be back to normal. Well its been about a year, one tree is ok but the other one is dead. I called the builder and told them. They said for me to contact the city since they are not in charge of our ground. Is there anything I can do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">