• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dealer do not send me the title after 30 days

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

austin360

Hello Im from Missouri

Financed a Preowned Car 30 days ago in Missouri, Dealer told me that They were going to send title to register the car but They did not, now my temporary tag plates are expired, can´t register the car and the dealer is ignoring my calls, What can I do?

Also I went to the DMV and They told me that They need the title to give me my plates, I dont know what to do!

Worst thing is that I put 3000 Down for the car.

Help me please.

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hello Im from Missouri

Financed a Preowned Car 30 days ago in Missouri, Dealer told me that They were going to send title to register the car but They did not, now my temporary tag plates are expired, can´t register the car and the dealer is ignoring my calls, What can I do?

Also I went to the DMV and They told me that They need the title to give me my plates, I dont know what to do!

Worst thing is that I put 3000 Down for the car.

Help me please.
Go to the dealership in person.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">