• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dealer Scam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

redbird3452

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MI

I am suing a Consignment Company for them to return my RV as they are in violation of the Michigan Consumer Protection Act along with Conversion and presenting an illegal contract. My question is do you think I should ask my bank to get involved as they have a lien on this RV?

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MI

I am suing a Consignment Company for them to return my RV as they are in violation of the Michigan Consumer Protection Act along with Conversion and presenting an illegal contract. My question is do you think I should ask my bank to get involved as they have a lien on this RV?
I doubt your bank will get involved. This is between you and the consignment company. If you default on your loan, they will retrieve the RV and add whatever costs they incur retrieving it to your outstanding balance.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
To put it another way: You violated your contract with the financing entity when you handed the RV over to a consignment dealer...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">