• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The dealership didnt give the title to the bank i was financed through

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nanykyekye

I bought a car in February of this year from a dealership. And i was financed through golden one credit union in March. It is now September and i recieved a letter from the bank saying they have still not recieved the title of my car from the dealership. They have sent them three notices already and the final one gives the dealership 30 days to give the car title to them. If not they are going to take their money back from the dealership. Where does this leave me? Will I lose my car and the money i have paid for it so far. If they do not produce the title does that mean my contract is voided if so am I entitled to the down payment I gave them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">